Street 24, Wat Bo village, Siem Reap-Angkor, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Viroth's Hotel, located in Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, is a popular choice for travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Gallery Wa, Wat Preah Prom Rath, Apsara Theatre.
Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Viroth's Hotel is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, convenience store, daily housekeeping are just a few of the facilities that set Viroth's Hotel apart from other hotels in the city.
The ambiance of Viroth's Hotel is reflected in every guestroom. television LCD/plasma screen, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, free welcome drink are just some of the facilities that can be found throughout the property. The hotel's recreational facilities, which include fitness center, outdoor pool, spa, massage, garden are designed for escape and relaxation. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Siem Reap, make Viroth's Hotel your home away from home.
- Siem Reap
- Street 24, Wat Bo village, Siem Reap-Angkor, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap Attractions
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Northern Cambodia Explorer
- Phnom Kulen and 1000 Lingas River Private Day Tour from Siem Reap
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat
- Sunrise Angkor Wat and Royal Temples Tours by Tuk Tuk
- Small Group Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake with Cambodian drinks and Canape
- Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei Temples - Private Tour from Siem Reap
- Royal Cities Explorer 7Days-6Nights
- Angkor Wat Admission Ticket (3-Day Ticket)
- Tonle Sap Lake-Floating Villages-Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap
- Full-Day UNESCO listed Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day