Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei Temples - Private Tour from Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat Admission Ticket (1-Day Ticket)
- Siem Reap Airport transfers - private from airport or hotel
- The Complete Khmer Odyssey 14Days-13Nights
- 2-Day Exploration of Beng Mealea, Koh Ker and Preah Vihear
- Beng Melea & Koh Ker Temples Small-Group Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Wat and Royal Temples Tours by Tuk Tuk
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Prasat Bakan tour 2Days
- Private transfer from Siem Reap Bus station to hotel in the city
- Spirit Of Cambodia 14Days-13Nights
- Angkor With Your Heart 7Days-6Nights