Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Full-Day UNESCO listed Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Tonle Sap Lake Adventure 14Days-13Nights
- Spirit Of Cambodia 14Days-13Nights
- Angkor Wat and Banteay Srei private day tour
- Siem Reap Nightlife Tour Assistance
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Angkor By Bike 5Days - 4Nights
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day
- Siem Reap Airport Visa on arrival & Fast Track Services
- Siem Reap Quad Bike Tour
- Siem Reap Cook in a Tuk Tuk (Cooking Class)
- Charity Vacations 7Days-6Nights