Visit the Angkor Silk Farm and take their free tour to see just how all those silk scarves come to be. Then head to the Artisans d’Angkor workshop and store to see them making all the gorgeous products that are also for sale.
Guided tours through the eight hectare farm give a unique insight into the different stages involved in silk production, from the mulberry tree orchards, silkworm breeding, the spinning mills and the dying and weaving processes. A shop is there for visitors as well.
The Angkor Silk Farm is such an outstanding place to visit. It offers free tours of its fabulous farm that explains the lifecycle of a silk worm and how this becomes silk thread to the finished product.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Charity Vacations 7Days-6Nights
- Siem Reap Airport Visa on arrival & Fast Track Services
- Lost Temples tour 3Days
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Homestay tour 2Days
- Spirit Of Cambodia 14Days-13Nights
- Private car transfer from (Aranyaprathet) - Poipet Border - Siem Reap
- Jungle's Temples - Mekong Cities tour 4Days
- Angkor Wat Private Tour in a Tuk Tuk
- Rosana Broadway Cabaret Show
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days
- 2-Day Exploration of Beng Mealea, Koh Ker and Preah Vihear