Share this with your friends & families
Wat Kean Svay Krau is located in Phum Thom commune, Kean Svay district, about 19 kilometers from Phnom Penh, or about '30 kilometers from Takmao. To reach Wat Kean Svay, cross the Monivong Bridge and travel east for 19 kilometers on National Road 1. The gate to the pagoda is on the left. The site is about 300 meters inside the gate.The site covers 10 hectares and is lush with trees and other vegetation.
Many kinds of crops and fruit are sold here. It became a tourist destination in 1979. Its main attraction is Wat Kean Svay Krau. The site is popular with many tourists from Phnom Penh who come to see the floating houses and restaurants, where they can enjoy delicious foods such as grilled chicken and fish, as well as jack fruit, sapodilla, mango, banana and coconut.
Fruit trees line the edge of the Ktub River, creating an inviting atmosphere for tourists to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The river is also a key transportation link to Ka Om village, another popular tourist site. Because of the natural beauty of Kean Svay, the provincial tourism service and local authorities hope to make the site more popular with tourists. They have added parking and restroom facilities and increased security.
- Phnom Penh
Wat Kean Svay Krau is located in Phum Thom commune, Kean Svay district, about 19 kilometers from Phnom Penh, or about '30 kilometers from Takmao. To reach Wat Kean Svay, cross the Monivong Bridge and travel east for 19 kilometers on National Road 1.
- Small Group Tours (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville)
- Private Day Tours (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville)
- Multi-Day Tours
- Angkor National Park Tickets
- Transports and Transfer
- Angkor Excursions
- Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Battambang Excursions
- Phnom Penh Excursions
- From Phnom Penh
- Cambodia Tickets
Phnom Penh Hotels
Phnom Penh Tours
- Private Oudong Temples and Phnom Prasith Tour from Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh In Details
- Eastern Cambodia Explorer 8Days-7Nights
- Beautifull Cambodia Explorer 21Days - 20Nights
- Phnom Penh National Museum, Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda Tours
- Complete Cambodia Explorer 28Days-27Nights
- Phnom Penh Highlights Tours
- Phnom Penh Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Wonderful Cambodia Explorer 21Days-20Nights
- Phnom Penh Small Group City Tour, Silver Pagoda, Genocide Museum, Killing Fields
- Best of Phnom Penh tour 2Days
- Battambang In Deep From Phnom Penh