Wat Kean Svay Krau is located in Phum Thom commune, Kean Svay district, about 19 kilometers from Phnom Penh, or about '30 kilometers from Takmao. To reach Wat Kean Svay, cross the Monivong Bridge and travel east for 19 kilometers on National Road 1. The gate to the pagoda is on the left. The site is about 300 meters inside the gate.The site covers 10 hectares and is lush with trees and other vegetation.
Many kinds of crops and fruit are sold here. It became a tourist destination in 1979. Its main attraction is Wat Kean Svay Krau. The site is popular with many tourists from Phnom Penh who come to see the floating houses and restaurants, where they can enjoy delicious foods such as grilled chicken and fish, as well as jack fruit, sapodilla, mango, banana and coconut.
Fruit trees line the edge of the Ktub River, creating an inviting atmosphere for tourists to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The river is also a key transportation link to Ka Om village, another popular tourist site. Because of the natural beauty of Kean Svay, the provincial tourism service and local authorities hope to make the site more popular with tourists. They have added parking and restroom facilities and increased security.
- Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh Hotels
Phnom Penh Tours
- Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by Private Car or Minivan
- Best of Phnom Penh tour 2Days
- Amazing Cambodia 14Days - 13Nights
- Kirirom National Park Private Day Tour from Phnom Penh
- Battambang In Deep From Phnom Penh - 4 Days
- Beautifull Cambodia Explorer 21Days - 20Nights
- By Car or Van - Phom Penh to Kampot-Kep Or Kep-Kampot to Phnom Penh
- Essential Phnom Penh Tours 3-Days
- Phnom Penh Small Group City Tour, Silver Pagoda,Genocide Museum, Killing Fields
- Southern Cambodia Explorer 14Days-13Nights
- Seaside Holidays 7Days-6Nights
- Private Oudong Temples and Phnom Prasith Tour from Phnom Penh