N 498, 85563766699 Salakomroeuk., Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia, 163
provides accommodation that features real Khmer wooden houses on stilts. The property is located away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap, yet it still provides easy access to popular attractions such as the Old Market and the Night Market, both of which are only a 7-minute walk away. In addition, the Resident Royal Palace, the Post Office, and the Angkor National Museum are a 15-minute walk away, while the heritage site, Angkor Wat is only 8 kilometers away.
Each house has its own unique history, with the oldest house dating back to the late 1950s. All of the rooms are well-equipped with air conditioning, safe, mini bar, en suite bathrooms, and a private balcony.
Top features include a saltwater swimming pool with a poolside bar overlooking panoramic views. Other services include free Wi-Fi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour arrangements, ticketing, and concierge services.
The Sala Lodge Restaurant serves both authentic Khmer dishes and Western dishes. The pool bar serves a selection of refreshing beverages.
- Siem Reap
- N 498, 85563766699 Salakomroeuk., Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia, 163
Siem Reap Attractions
Siem Reap Tours
- Phnom Kulen Group Excursions, 1000 Linga River and Reclining Buddha
- Khmer Odyssey Part II 7Days-6Nights
- The river of 1000 Lingas and the Citadel of the Women tour 1Day
- Jungle's temples tour 1Day
- Full-Day UNESCO listed Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Angkor Wat Admission Ticket
- Small Group Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake with Cambodian drinks and Canape
- Angkor Highlights tour
- Rosana Broadway Cabaret Show
- Private car transfer from (Aranyaprathet) - Poipet Border - Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Cook in a Tuk Tuk (Cooking Class)
- Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat