Enjoy The Siem Reap Balloon Rides with your eye view of Angkor and its historical landmarks as you sail with the clouds and admire the majestic Angkor Wat. From the stationery balloon’s vantage point, you’ll be able to see the city of Siem Reap and the Baray, a large 10th century structure which provided irrigation but had more functions which are unknown. Soar over the skies and admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with its rice fields and villages, the highlight of your sightseeing in Angkor!
Approximately 1km west from Angkor Wat a bright yellow helium balloon resembling a giant egg yolk offers visitors a bird's-eye view of the magnificent Angkor temples.
The German made helium balloon is attached to a rope and ascends approximately 200 metres, floats for a while and then descends. It isn't actually a tour and it only lasts about 10 minutes but it is enough to get some great pictures of Angkor Wat on a clear day.
The balloon flies approximately 30 times a day from sunrise to sundown and can carry up to 30 passengers.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Flight of Gibbon at Angkor Wat
- An Introduction to the Khmer culture tour 1Day
- Rolous Group and Preah Khan - Private Day Tour
- Private car transfer from (Aranyaprathet) - Poipet Border - Siem Reap
- Khmer Odyssey Part II 7Days-6Nights
- Khmer Odyssey Part I 7Days-6Nights
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- Siem Reap Airport transfers - private from airport or hotel
- Charity Vacations 7Days-6Nights
- 2-Day Exploration of Beng Mealea, Koh Ker and Preah Vihear
- Khmer ancient and modern world tour 1Day