From Bengal Floricans to Giant & White-shouldered Ibis and 3 critically endangered species of vultures, a trip to the Cambodian bird sanctuaries is an experience of a lifetime. With experienced English speaking local guides leading the way, each birding adventure supports the local community and gives back to wildlife conservation programs.
Cambodia is home to 7 Critically Endangered, 28 Globally Threatened and 2 Endemic bird species. SVC work with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) and local communities to protect these species through the Bird Nest Protection Program.
During the off-season, SVC teach communities skills needed to maintain high tourism standards- cooking hygiene, housekeeping training and local guide training. This provides supplementary income for individuals and helps to show the value of tourism and how important it is to protect their unique birdlife.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Khmer Odyssey Part II 7Days-6Nights
- Khmer Odyssey Part I 7Days-6Nights
- Phnom Kulen Group Excursions, 1000 Linga River and Reclining Buddha
- The trail of the lost Temples tour 4Days
- Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei Temples - Private Tour from Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat Sunrise and Temples from Siem Reap Small-Group
- Tonle Sap Lake Adventure 14Days-13Nights
- Full-Day Beng Mealea Remote temple, Phnom Kulen and 1000 Linga River Tour
- The Complete Khmer Odyssey 14Days-13Nights
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap
- Cambodia Unlocked 7Days/6Nights
- Floating Villages and Beng Melea tour 2Days