From Bengal Floricans to Giant & White-shouldered Ibis and 3 critically endangered species of vultures, a trip to the Cambodian bird sanctuaries is an experience of a lifetime. With experienced English speaking local guides leading the way, each birding adventure supports the local community and gives back to wildlife conservation programs.
Cambodia is home to 7 Critically Endangered, 28 Globally Threatened and 2 Endemic bird species. SVC work with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) and local communities to protect these species through the Bird Nest Protection Program.
During the off-season, SVC teach communities skills needed to maintain high tourism standards- cooking hygiene, housekeeping training and local guide training. This provides supplementary income for individuals and helps to show the value of tourism and how important it is to protect their unique birdlife.
- Siem Reap
Siem Reap Hotels
Siem Reap Tours
- Cambodia - Past & Present tour 1Day
- Angkor Wat Excursions with Khmer Lunch and Entrance fee
- Sambor Prei Kuk tour 1Day
- Phnom Kulen National Park Ticket
- Roluos - Kbal Spean and Banteay Srei tour 1Day
- Siem Reap Evening Street foods, Night Market and Pub Street by Tuk Tuk
- Khmer Odyssey Part II 7Days-6Nights
- Floating Villages, Tonle Sap Lake and Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Homestay tour 2Days
- Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Transfer (door to door service, Small Group)
- Phnom Kulen and Beng Melea tour 1Day
- Roluos and Kompong Phluk tour 1Day