- Hear commentary about Angkor’s history
- Learn about Hindu legends represented in the intricate carvings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Mineral water provided to stay hydrated
1pax : Price - $63 per person
2pax up : Price - $49 per person
- Duration 6h
- Pickup Time Tour Departure Time at 7AM, 8AM, 9AM & 10AM-Please choose your pickup time
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- Free Cancellation 48 Hour before starts
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
Visit the Royal city and former capital of the Khmer Empire; Angkor Thom which consists of several temples. Enter the city through the impressive South Gate and drive towards the Bayon temple with hundreds of smiling faces. At first glance the temple may seem like a shapeless mass of stone, but further scrutiny reveals enigmatic endless smiling faces looking into every direction. Continue your exploration with a visit to the Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from where the King viewed the victorious return of his army. After, visit the Terrace of the Leper King with detailed carvings winding along a narrow passage way that leads to the Baphuon and Phimean Akas temple.
Stop for lunch on your own account in the national park.
In the afternoon, visit some of the wonders of the modern world, Angkor Wat, World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it's the world largest religious monument. It was constructed between the 9th and 13th centuries and is the largest Hindu structure in the world. The temple is home to hundreds of fine carvings of Apsara and Hindu mythology. Stroll around the massive hallways to discover small shrines still in use today by the local people. Return to your hotel after tour or any requested drop off point within the city center.
Pickup TimeTour Departure Time at 7AM, 8AM, 9AM & 10AM-Please choose your pickup time
Pickup PointPick up from your hotel in Siem Reap, so please provide your hotel name and contact details.
- Private Tuk Tuk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experience English Speaking Guide
- Cold Bottled Water during tours
- 1 Day Angkor National Park Admission Ticket is 37$ per person
- Foods and drinks
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Siem Reap
- Private Day Tours
- Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, South Gate, Elephant Terrace and Ta Prohm Temple
USD $25 / Person